1. This document comprises an agreement between yourselves and Willow and George (ABN 71 316 518 514) upon payment of your non-refundable booking deposit and acceptance by us. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions occurs upon payment of deposit. Please retain a copy for your records.
2. These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time, with or without notice to you, at our sole discretion.
3. Package & Product Prices are subject to change.
4. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
5. By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age, or the legal age to form a binding contract within your legal jurisdiction.
6. We will not be responsible for any failure or delay in providing services to you due to any events beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to acts of god or elements of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other casualty), war, civil commotion, labour disputes, strikes, government regulation or restriction.
7. All care and diligence will be exercised in the performance of the assignment/s and that liability is limited to monies paid only should mechanical failure, theft, accident, or any other mishap occur which prevents the fulfilment of this agreement.
8. It is your responsibility to arrange bookings and payments (if necessary)
9. Foods we provide may contain traces of nuts, eggs and other allergens. It is the responsibility of the client to warn or prevent guests with allergies from consumption. Willow and George Cake Atelier cannot be held liable for any allergic reaction resulting from consumption.
10. Excessive communication from clients will incur additional admin charges
11. 50% deposit of your total quoted costing will secure your booking. Pending final design a $200 deposit will also secure your booking. All deposits are non-refundable
12. Full payment is required 14 days prior to event date, otherwise cake/products may/will be assumed cancelled, monies paid will not refunded. And also where bookings are made less than 30 days prior to event date.
13. Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com, all payments are non-refundable.
14. Willow and George Cake Atelier will endeavour to accommodate any changes after acceptance of the agreed quote, please understand your changes may incur additional charges and may not be accommodated.
15. Changes to event date are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
16. All designs are handmade, resulting in slight differences from original designs
17. Floral arrangements are subject to seasonal availability, we will endeavour to create arrangements that meet your design brief. No two arrangements will ever be identical, resulting in natural differences between products
18. We will not be held responsible for other parties interference with our products, once accepted and received by the client, this may include but not limited to; poor food hygiene practises, poor preparation of floral arrangements, flowers that do not meet food safety standards, cake toppers
19. We reserve the right to refuse to work with/alongside other businesses within the event industry that don’t meet our ethos or standards. this includes but is not limited to; florists, stylists, wedding planners and venues
20. Delivery within Wollongong 10km radius from $30 flat rate (dependant on cake design) other areas will be charged accordingly, Setup/styling costs may be charged in addition, if required for your cake design
21. Contact details of venue must be provided and organised by client including an agreed upon delivery time & contact person in case of emergency, and received in writing via email
22. If no one is available to take delivery, additional delivery fees will be charged
23. Surcharge applies for Sunday deliveries & afternoon deliveries
24. Should you choose to collect/pickup your cake/products Willow and George Cake Atelier are not responsible for any loss or damages that may arise or are caused once in your possession. Collection time slots are strictly as advised, lateness or failure to show may result in additional delivery charges, admin fees or cancellation of your product
25. A hiring fee is charged for items provided by Willow and George Cake Atelier, a bond is taken as security. Cost of replacement for any missing or damaged items will be charged.
26. All cake stands, glassware, displays and other items provided remain the property of Willow and George
27. Late fees will apply/deducted if the equipment is returned late @ $10 per day
28. Fees will also apply/deducted if equipment has to be obtained by us from venue/client
29. Bond will be returned in the same way monies were paid, please advise us with bank details
30. Client is responsible for ensuring an appropriate location for products/cake provided, before and during your event (eg. out of direct sunlight, in air-conditioned cool environment, etc), we take no responsibility once the product is in your possession.
31. Client will be responsible for a secure, stable and level cake presentation area, for which the cake is to be displayed which includes, but not limited to; cake stand (must be durable enough to hold the weight of said cake), appropriate table/vessel, level and sturdy flooring
32. Cake portions recommended are intended as a guide, actual quantities may vary depending on how the cake is cut: we will not be held responsible for under catering
Standard sizing is listed below and should be reiterated with person/chef cutting allocated portions
Coffee Size: 1” x 1” x height (2.5cm x 2.5cm x cake height)
Dessert Size: 1” x 2” x height (2.5cm x 5cm x cake height)
33. Willow and George Cake Atelier does not take any responsibility for poor food hygiene standards - all remaining cake must be refrigerated once cut and consumed within 2 days
34. Willow and George Cake Atelier have the right to withdraw any confirmed orders, due to these contributing factors, but not limited to; Non-payment, non-cooperation, changes to order, rudeness
Willow and George offers a boutique approach to beautifully baked goods and stylised centerpieces for your events, we are proud to offer personal bespoke designs with our modern, organic style. For clientele that aren't looking to recreate a cookie-cutter cake design found online.
Based in Wollongong and available by appointment only.
© willow george | Image credits